1. This ticket is sold on behalf of Encore Pambris Brosis responsible for presenting this event and is subject to the conditions applicable to that event and/or the venue where held.
2. In general tickets may not be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase. Exchanges may be permitted for some shows at the discretion of the Manager to another performance of that same show subject to availability and payment of any ticket price difference. Refunds are generally not available except under the exceptional circumstances outlined in the Live Performance Australia Code of Practice for Ticketing. http://www.liveperformance.com.au/site/_content/document/00000023-source.pdf
3. The right is reserved to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists as necessary.
4. The management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject patrons and in such event the patron will be obliged to abide by all and any refund or cancellation policy as applicable.
5. Latecomers will only be admitted at the discretion of the management and only if there is a convenient break in the program.
6. The use of cameras or recording equipment of any type including mobile phones is strictly forbidden.
7. Patrons should adhere to all and any house rules.
8. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
9. We abide by the Live Performance Australia Code of Practice for Event Ticketing in Australia. A copy of the code can be obtained from the Box office upon request.